Monday, February 13, 2012

NanoStyle Jewelry Review



Whether it's Valentine's Day, a birthday, anniversary, special occasion, or if your just wanting a sweet way to say I Love You NanoStyle Jewelry fits what your looking for.
I was recently given the opportunity to do a review for Nanostyle jewelry, and for the review I got this necklace:



It is the I Love You 120 Languages Pendant Onyx necklace from the Tokens of Love collection.It says "I Love You" in 120 different languages! The words are imprinted in 24kt gold on an onyx stone. The onyx stone is set in a sterling silver setting which makes a really unique and one of a kind necklace.
It isn't bulky or overwhelming, nor does it look or feel cheap. You can definitely tell it is quality jewelry.
I wasn't too impressed with the chain it came on, but a chain is a simple fix. And if your ordering it for yourself or a loved one there's a really nice chain upgrade feature that you may consider. The necklace even comes with a little magnifying glass on a key chain so you can see clearly all the languages on the necklace. It's pretty impressive to say the least.



I got many oohs and ahhs over the necklace when I wore it out and about, it compliments any outfit whether your dressing up, or just dressing to run errands. People seemed to be most impressed about all the writing on the necklace, and when I pulled out my key chain to show them all the words they were most impressed.
It was delicately packaged, and I received it in pristine shape. Even the key chain had it's own separate box and was carefully packaged. On the jewelry box there are even simple care instructions which makes it so simple to care for your jewelry as time goes on. Caring for our jewelry makes it last for years so for me the simple care instructions were a welcome. All jewelry requires different types of care.

What I really love about the Nano Style jewelry is they have an amazing collection of cubic zirconia jewelry that is just dazzling. There are many unique collections to choose from as well from: Tokens Of Love, Zodiac, Universal, Christianity, New Age, and more...

You can find out more about Nano Style Jewelry by visiting their website @ http://www.nanostyle.com/
There's a sign up option towards the bottom left hand side of the page where you can sign up for their newsletter to receive special offers.
You can also find them on Facebook @ : http://www.facebook.com/NanoJewelry
And Twitter @ : https://twitter.com/#!/nanostylejewel


Disclaimer:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog