Thursday, April 11, 2013

Look Who's Back! Plus announcing the HBW Winner!

So finally I'm back! Sorry if I missed everything, and I plan on doing some blog visiting tomorrow for sure.
We have been a whirlwind of activity here lately, and I haven't got to even touch the computer in days. I think it's been almost a week actually. And there's only so much I can use my phone for. 

Anyway Sunday was just beautiful in our area. I was so happy that there was finally warm weather and sunshine. Hubby was off work, the kiddos were in great spirits (and getting along might I add), and we grabbed our pup and headed to the park. We walked the trails, playing tag, played fetch with Gizmo, played on the jungle gym equipment with the kids, went out for ice cream, and then back home exhausted and happy.

Monday proved a bit more challenging, although the weather was still nice, our little one awoke with a swollen eye and fever. We took him right in to the doc where we found out he had a double ear infection and pink eye. I was surprised as the day before he was in great spirits and hadn't complained about his ears at all. They weren't red or anything, eye had no drainage, and just the day before it was normal. He's on antibiotics and eye drops now though. Hopefully my oldest doesn't get it.
Needless to say it's been a bit challenging since then, since he isn't feeling good he has been super grumpy. The kids have been fighting, little one doesn't want to leave my side, and we have had tons of errands which doesn't make things any easier. 

So anyway that is why I have been M.I.A. I haven't forgotten any of you though, and I look forward to visiting all your blogs tomorrow to catch up. :)


Now to announce the Howard B. Wigglebottom Learns About Courage book giveaway winner!



Carrie!

I will be sending you an email shortly to gather more info so your book can be mailed to you promptly. Thank you so much for entering! :)


Sincerely,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog