- Levi turned 1 years old and Lucas turned 5 (yes, I'm rolling these into one as they are equally important)
- Lucas started preschool
- Me and Josh celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary and 7 years together.
- We got our puppy Gizmo.
- We moved
- Me and hubby each got Ford Taurus's which we have always wanted
- We moved
- We celebrated the births and birthdays of many loved ones and friends.
- I have made a lot of new bloggy friends, and gotten lots of blog opportunities which I am very thankful for.
- And most of all I am extremely happy and thankful for family and friends to have them not only in 2012 but in the years to come. :)
So that's just my top 10 faves. I always get nostalgic at the end of the year looking over the memories and seeing how the kids have grown. :)
I missed Happy Homemaker Monday also, today I know, but due to hubby's crazy work schedule after the holidays we had to make up for grocery shopping and errands earlier. No way do we get out once it starts getting late on New Year's Eve or even New Years. We will be spending our time inside and together. Tomorrow will finally be doing some home re-arranging and playing games together before hubby goes back to work again to start a long work week on Tuesday.
I do urge you to go visit Sandra's Happy Homemaker Monday and visit all the other participants located on her Mister Linky: http://familycorner.blogspot.com/2012/12/happy-homemaker-monday-goodbye-2012.html
So now I will leave you with a Happy New Year. I hope you all have a fun, relaxing, and safe holiday!