Monday, December 19, 2011

Cook'n Recipe Software Review


I have always filed my recipes two different ways:

*On index cards where they reside in my recipe box
*On my favorites tab in my browser under the recipe folder


Admittedly things tend to get a bit disorganized this way. It can be time consuming to flip through/search through for that right recipe. Particularly if I’m in a hurry. But now thanks to the Cook’n Recipe Organizer my life has changed! Cooking has become so much simpler!



It simplifies cooking, and there are so many luxuries that this software has for everyone whom loves cooking.
I love to browse the internet for new recipes to try when I have the time. And my favorite thing about Cook’n is that when I find that right recipe there’s a capture button that completely captures the recipe for you. From the ingredients to the directions it creates a new recipe card instantly for you to file away. You can even create your own cookbook and file your own recipes with ease!
If that isn’t fantastic enough it helps you with meal planning and will adjust the serving size of any recipe. You have a wonderful recipe that serves four, but you want to serve it for a party of twelve? Just type that in and Cook’n will automatically adjust the amount of ingredients.
You can also create a shopping list with ease! You can simply click a recipe and then click “List” and it will automatically compile your ingredients, amounts needed, and even estimate the cost for you.
As a busy mom Cook’n is a blessing to me. It makes meal planning and recipe organizing a breeze and frees up more of my time. I have been glued to the program, and while I am still learning the ropes there is a great intro video that take’s you through everything step by step. I can’t wait to use this software to make my Christmas dinner recipes easier to follow! Especially because we will be tripling our guest list this year!
There are so many wonderful time saving features and perks about this software. Here’s just a few:


*Cook'n features an embedded web browser with advanced recipe search capabilities so no more scouring through tons of search engine results for that perfect recipe
*You can capture internet recipes with one click and save them into your personal cookbooks providing quick and easy access later on.
*Users can scale and e-mail recipes
*You will also soon be able to sync recipes and shopping lists with mobile devices and to a Cloud service
*You can even publish recipes into family cookbooks!
*Plus new customers get a free cookbook with purchase (over 130 to choose from!)
Want to learn more about this great recipe software? Plus satisfaction is 200% guaranteed!

Plus here's a little Demo you can watch:





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog