Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Are You Smarterer Than You Think?

First of all let me assure you that I know Smarterer is not a real word in the dictionary. However it is the name of a website that is gaining popularity, and it does prove to test your knowledge.



So what exactly is Smarterer you want to know?

Smarterer is a platform designed to score individuals on their digital, social, and technical skills. You can show to the world your knowledge and prove to just about anyone how smart you really are on such subjects.

There are various tests including but not limited to:
 



*Facebook
*Twitter
*Google
*Photoshop
*JavaScript
*PowerPoint
*Excel
*Social Media
You can also create your own tests for others to take, and in turn you can take others tests they have created.
Now you may be thinking to yourself that this will be a piece of cake, but let me assure you the description doesn’t do it justice. It IS a challenge. You are only given a limited time to answer each question. Kind of like those minute tests they do in schools. But it is exciting, and you can compare scores with friends. I am so surprised at how much I actually DON’T know about a lot of the sites and programs I use on a regular basis. Some of them I would’ve previously considered myself a pro at. Smarterer proved me a tad wrong on this assumption. If you get an answer wrong it highlights in red, and the correct answer highlights green. This makes it easy to learn the right answer and so you will know better next time and learn what you didn't know before. I actually thought it was fun, and if you like to test your knowledge or are just curious to see how much you actually know about a site or program I urge you to give it a try. It’s pretty fun to try and beat the clock, and they give you badges you can show off to friends if you choose to. Show them how smarterer you really are, and invite them to test their knowledge as well. Then compare scores. What fun.
Here are a few of my scores, even though I'm a bit embarrassed to post them. I took some tests on the sites/programs I use frequently, and threw in a Twilight Saga test just for fun since I am fascinated with the series. Here's what I got:


There's a bit of everything on there, and you can even create your own tests, and test your friends knowledge! Interested? Try it out today:
CLICK HERE: http://smarterer.com/



Disclaimer: As a BzzAgent I had the opportunity to try out Smarterer for myself. Opinions expressed are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog