Monday, August 20, 2012

If you are seeing this blog post...

then that means there will be no Happy Homemaker Monday today. (I'm scheduling this post in advance JUST IN CASE)

I am probably up to my ears with unpacking the new place, and I WILL be back for the regular Happy Homemaker Monday next Monday. I am hoping I will be back on the blog this week, but I'm just not sure how long it is going to take me to unpack, get settled, and help the kids feel settled in a new place.
So until then if your addicted to Happy Homemaker Mondays there are lots of other great ladies who post them as well. I use to have a great big list, but some stuff got deleted on my google reader so you can go to google search and look up Happy Homemaker Mondays. I can guarantee that you will find a lot of great posts. :)

Sincerely,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog