Friday, August 10, 2012

5-hour ENERGY Review

I'm not usually a big fan of energy drinks. Mainly because I have heard they aren't safe, there's a horrible crash once they wear off, and they don't last very long. I got an invite to try out 5 hour energy so decided to look into it. 5-hour energy has been around for a long time after all. I was actually pleased about what I found out! Take a look::




  • Contains key ingredients that are available in everyday food
  • Packed with B-Vitamins and nutrients
  • Contains about as much caffeine as a cup of the leading brand premium coffee
  • Manufactured and bottled in the USA
  • Complies with the provisions of the Dietary Supplement Heath and Education Act as regulated by the FDA
  • 5-hour energy is in it's 8th year
  • Contains zero sugar
  • Contains zero herbal stimulants
  • Only has four calories


It has been crazy around our house lately. We are getting ready to move so I have been trying to juggle packing, cleaning, daily household chores in addition to chasing after my two young ones. No matter what is going on the world still turns and the normal things still have to be done. Doesn't even matter if your extremely exhausted and just want to sleep.
The other day I was having one of those days. I couldn't even sit on the couch for five minutes without starting to doze off, and when I was making my bed it was calling me in a tempting way. Then I hear my boys playing in their room and realize I can't just go back to sleep there's kids to care for and a house to clean/pack. Then I remembered earlier in the week I received a package of 5 hour energy and now would be the perfect time to give it a try.
I didn't drink it all at once, but drank about half of the berry. It had a wild berry taste that was sweet, and went down smoothly like any other regular drink. I slowly started feeling alert without feeling jittery and it was really a pleasant surprise. There was no irregular heartbeat or anything else.
I was able to zip through my chores, get some packing done, play with the boys, etc without feeling like I was going to fall over at any minute. When it started to wear off there was no crash at all. It gradually started wearing off just like any other regular day, and didn't leave me feeling extremely tired.

I love the fact that you can take it throughout the day, it doesn't make you jittery, and there is no crash and burn. I was surprised at all the good points of 5 hour energy and while I won't drink it every day it could be the perfect thing I need to give me a jolt on those especially hectic and crazy days.



The pomegranate wasn't as sweet as the berry, but still tasted okay. The taste is a bit bland on the berry and pomegranate, but not too unpleasant. I love that the bottles are little enough to fit in your purse, and they provide you with the energy you need. I didn't experience any headache or dizziness after drinking 5 hour energy shots which was a huge plus because it was something I have always been concerned about when we're talking about energy drinks/shots. I felt energized in minutes without feeling at all shaky, and I felt just like I had a full nights sleep and was fully energized. I personally did not experience any abnormal side efects or feelings after drinking these. Not to even mention there are only 4 calories and it's sugar free!
In the future when I'm having one of those drag on/exhausting days I will definitely give 5-hour ENERGY another try.

If you liked my review or thought it helpful please vote for me at the following link:
http://smiley360.com/738200.cfm

I would GREATLY appreciate it!
If you want to find out more about 5-hour ENERGY check out their website

Like 5-hour ENERGY on FACEBOOK
Follow 5-hour ENERGY on TWITTER





Disclaimer: I have been provided free samples as a smiley360 member to try in exchange for my thoughts on the products. All opinions expressed are solely my own and are 100% honest. I was not required to write a review. These are my own personal thoughts on the product. 5 hour ENERGY is NOT safe for children. Do not take 5-hour ENERGY if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking medication and/or have a medical condition. Consult your doctor before use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog