Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tapbooty: Earn Free Cash & Gift Cards

Tapbooty: Earn Free Cash & Gift Cards: I tried Tapbooty through Smiley360! Have fun, earn free cash & gift cards! #TapbootyMission Get 250 free coins: http://bit.ly/1esixii

 Tapbooty is an app where you can play games and turn your booty coins earned into real-world rewards. I personally did not like this app. The games and app froze up constantly and then it got to where it wouldn't even log me in saying repeatedly that I angered the Booty Cat. After contacting Tapbooty Support and getting the run around with no help multiple times before finally never hearing from them again I gladly erased this app from my phone. The only pleasing thing about the app was the Booty Cat was quite adorable and amusing. I got to try Tapbooty as a Smiley360 member in exchange for my unbiased review/opinions, all of which expressed are solely my own. If you want to try Tapbooty feel free to give it a try, and who knows, maybe you will have better luck than I did? And if not at least you got to see a very amusing cat character shake it down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog