Tuesday, June 3, 2014

NEW ARM & HAMMER (TM) Truly Radiant (TM)

NEW ARM & HAMMER (TM) Truly Radiant (TM) is such an amazing product! I really can honestly gush about this with joy and happiness!
I am always trying to find toothpaste and toothbrush products that actually work. But I often find they are lacking in one thing or another. But this is one product that does what it promises! I got results that I not only could see, but that I could FEEL! I am actually so in love with my Arm & Hammer Toothbrush and Toothpaste that I don't see myself trading them in anytime soon.

The toothpaste makes my mouth feel so fresh, and clean. The taste is pleasant and doesn't leave an unpleasant aftertaste at all. I feel like my teeth are stronger, and they definitely look better not to mention cleaner. It shows a complete difference in about five days, but I noticed differences after my first brush! My teeth just looked and felt a lot cleaner.


And the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush. It does some good deep cleaning, and my mouth actually feels FULLY clean! It's a dual action brush head, and one that you can replace so you aren't constantly having to replace the whole toothbrush and re-spending the cost of it! It also feels really good while it's cleaning, and there is a total difference.




Disclaimer: I got to try this product/s for free as a Smiley360 member in exchange for my unbiased thoughts. All opinions expressed are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog