Monday, June 30, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer



I was really impressed with the Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen line. I mostly enjoyed the:
Coppertone ClearlySheer for Beach & Pool with SPF 50. It was by far my favorite out of the whole line. While I did like them all I much prefer a higher SPF, and the spray is so easy to apply. My kids also thought it was a lot of fun when applying. It simply sprays on and with a quick rub absorbs into the skin in seconds. It is water resistant for 80 minutes. It's easy to transport and the bottle I had the cap closed so it wouldn't randomly spray in our beach bag. It has a very light scent to it, and nothing overpowering. It's clinically proven not to cause breakouts which is just perfect for my family as we all have very sensitive skin. It's nice to find a product that won't break the bank but gives you all the perks! I also love that it has moisturizer's in it and that leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh while still giving you the protection you need.

I also loved the Sunny Days sunscreens:
While my favorite is definitely the Beach and Pool spray I also liked this one. The only thing I didn't like about it is that the SPF only goes as high as 30 and a higher SPF is always a factor for us since we spend a lot of time outside in the sun. Still it has a light clean feel on your skin, won't cause breakouts, and is hypoallergenic which is a huge plus. You can wear this on those barely sunny days, and it is also fast absorbing.
I definitely recommend you at least trying these products out to form your own opinion. I think you will probably end up liking them as much as we did.
I am so thankful that I got the chance to try these products out as a BzzAgent. :)



Disclaimer: I received samples of the products I tried above for free to try as a BzzAgent. All opinions expressed are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog