Sunday, June 5, 2011

Long Time No Blog

I'm sorry it has been awhile since I've blogged. I will try not to
take so long in the future. I have been battling gallbladder issues,
which I'm told is normal after your second child. I go for an
ultrasound tomorrow, and once the results reach my doctor we will go
from there. I already know they want me to have surgery, but it would
be great to find a way around that. What can I say other than I have
never had surgery and I'm a big chicken. Now that summer is here and
the weather is nice (when its not storming) we are all blossoming. I
have been walking trying to shed weight and its lovely to enjoy nature
and fresh air. I have sadly neglected my yard recently. I need to put
fresh mulch down around the patio, pull weeds, and plant more flowers.
Lowe's has a great selection. I will be buying a sprinkler for my son
this week. He is 3 and loves water. I can't wait to see his face when
we get it set up. Well I must get the laundry in from outside. I will
be posting again soon. Thanks for visiting! And God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog