Monday, May 9, 2011

Manic Monday

Welcome to Manic Mondays! Today is a gorgeous day in my area. A bit windy, but I am definetely going to take advantage and spend the day doing some yard work.

Craft I'm working on this week:
Crocheted Twin size boys blanket (blue and white, will post pics soon)

On the menu tonight: Teriyaki stir-fry

Book I'm Reading:
The Final Summit by: Andy Andrews (review upcoming)

Today's To Do List:
Laundry, Sweep & Mop floors, re-organize boys room, Yard, clean windows work

Weekly Tip:
To clean your windows mix water and about 4% vinegar in a spray bottle, spray on windows, ball up a newspaper wad and wipe windows in up and down motions.
A trick I learned from my Nanny at a very young age it cleans windows like no other and with no smears! It creates a crystal clear view! and the newspaper ink does not smear by the way. Also the vinegar smell fades in about 10 minutes. Its all worth it for crystal clear windows though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog