Friday, January 25, 2013

Shari's Berries is Elegantly Delicious!

As you all know, I have a major chocolate addiction. I have always had this uncanny addiction for chocolate for as long as I can remember so when I received the chance to try out Shari's Berries I simply could not wait. As soon as I visited their website it was enough to basically have me salivating. I could get lost on that website just looking at all the yummy sweets right at my fingertips.



They have so many delicious treats that you can treat yourself or loved ones too. Here's just a few: gourmet hand dipped strawberries, cookies, cupcakes, cakes, cake pops, flowers, gourmet gift baskets, etc. Shari's Berries has something to offer for every special occasion such as birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Wedding, New Baby, Anniversary, etc. There is literally something for everyone and everything. The goods are so artfully made and they come just as perfect as they look on their website.
I decided to try for myself the:

Personalizable Three Layer Chocolate Cake

I didn't have anything added to it, but you can add words, flowers, etc if you are needing it for a special occasion.
I must say this cake blew me away and went above and beyond what my expectations were! This is no ordinary chocolate cake! You can definitely taste the quality ingredients that are used, and every morsel of it was completely delicious!
I chose the 6" three layer chocolate cake, but you can also choose a bigger size if you so wish. The 6" serves 8-10 people, and let me tell you, DO NOT be fooled by it's size! Although this cake appears small, each slice packs a wallop of chocolate sugary goodness that will have you savoring every last bite. This cake is really thick so the slices do not need to be cut large to get a proper serving. It is incredibly filling and the perfect dessert to curb those chocolate cravings so many of us have. I would say for all you chocolate lovers, this cake is the perfect accessory to any special occasion, or even for a just because. It is also certified Kosher Dairy by Orthodox Union.

This cake was delivered in a box (packed in another box), surrounded by non-toxic ice packs that you can keep and re-use as many times as you wish! It was packed with foam peanuts and other foam cushioning so there's no way this cake can move around. You can certainly see that special care is taken to pack and ship Shari's Berries items. This cake arrived looking as perfectly as the picture you see above.

This cake is best served chilled, due to it's icing it can melt quickly, but as long as it's covered it doesn't dry out in the fridge. I would eat in within a few days just in case, but to be honest this cake didn't even make it past dessert. My family was over the moon about it and since it was delivered right in time for a small family luncheon we were hosting it served easily all 7 of us.
The chocolate was so thick and creamy, and the cake just melts in your mouth. Every single bite was packed full of the perfect amount of cake and icing, and the quality was just out of this world amazing.
I will definitely be a permanent customer and I can't wait to gift my loved ones with some of the items on Shari's Berries. There is something for everyone, and for every occasion. Especially with Valentine's Day right around the corner I can assure that you are bound to find something for your special someone, or even a special little treat for yourself that's much deserved. 


If you would like some money-saving coupons to use on Shari's Berries you can visit: http://www.berries.com/coupon-codes.aspx



Disclaimer: I was given the opportunity to review a complimentary product from Berries.com, however, all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog