Monday, February 6, 2012

Working in the city

Content by Sol Rosales

In my experience living and working in the city has its major advantages. First of all work is pretty close to home so there is little to no commute. Second of all when people at the office want to head out to happy hour straight after work you can easily walk to the happy hour place and then (in my case) walk home to my apartment afterwards, laughing all the way because everyone else has to sit in traffic to get to the suburbs. Another thing that is a total advantage is most in town residences are relatively small. This is good for me because I don’t need that much space and I barely have any furniture to put in a large space anyway. Another great thing about having a small space is that it is fairly inexpensive to keep the heater and air conditioning running. I already have great houston tx electric rates so I don’t have to worry about spending too much plus I am hardly ever home so I don’t have to heat or cool the place when I am out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog