Thursday, January 23, 2014

Airborne®

Airborne®


Finally a supplement that is fun for adults to take and tasty too! Airborne has a wonderful blend of vitamins, antioxidants, herbs, and vitamin C to give you that extra boost in your immune system. I love that the gummies are sweet and fun to take. As an adult it's rare to have a fun supplement to take but Airborne has sure proved that statement wrong for me at least.
I love that because Airborne has so many things in one I can eliminate other vitamin supplements saving money while keeping things fun.
I'm also eager to try the Airborne chewables as they look just as delicious as the gummies. Besides, as I believe in keeping my immune system up I think it should be more fun and less headache. Why not have a tasty flavor while we are at it???



Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned product for free as a Smiley360 member in exchange for my unbiased review/opinions. All opinions expressed are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog