Sunday, January 5, 2014

Kroger's Time Saving Meals



Life as we know it can be extemely hectic at times. I'm always having those types of days where there just isn't enough time in the day to get done what I need to without worrying about preparing a meal. As a mom of two I'm always seeming to run here or there, doing this or that, and there's some days where dinner just seems to stress me out. I used to go to fast food places once a week or once every couple weeks (depending on what was on the agenda for said week), and realized how much we were spending on food we knew very little about. Even though we tried our best to keep it healthy you can't always put much stock into fast food places.
I love cooking for my family, sitting around the kitchen table, and talking over a nice home cooked meal. However, sometimes there just seems so little time for that. But as a BzzAgent I've found another way!
Kroger Skillet Meals, Kroger Garlic Bread, and Fresh Selection Salad Kits have easily solved my dilemma. Kroger Skillet Meals come in many varieties including (but not limited to): Tuscan-Style Penne, Sausage Rigatoni, Penne with Grilled Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein, and Chicken Fajitas. They take only about ten minutes to cook and come with a healthy two servings per bag. Now if your a family of four or more then I highly suggest getting an extra bag, but you will be glad you did because the ingredients are so fresh and tasty.
Pair them up with Kroger Garlic Bread and Fresh Selection Salad Kits and you have a full meal in under 30 minutes that you can cook right there in your own home. So no more sacrificing dinner around the table with your family members and stressing out about the cost of out to eat.
Kroger products are very fair on pricing which I really like, and my kids love the Kroger Skillet Meals, Kroger Garlic Bread, and Fresh Selection Salad Kits. I loved them as well. So fresh and tasty, priced decent, and a brand I've come to trust explicitly. I highly recommend them, and couldn't wait to share the news with all my fellow moms out there who have those same stressful days where nothing seems to be getting done. This is an easy quick solution to those dinner dilemmas, as I like to call them. No need to sacrifice quality and taste when you don't have to! Our lives are hectic enough! But so worth it! :)


Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned products for free or discounted in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions expressed are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog