Saturday, August 20, 2011

BrytonPick Floss Review



I recently got the chance to review an amazing product: BrytonPick.



It is a safe alternative floss to using toothpicks or fingers, and it is made with 100% recycled materials. That's not even the best part either. It is re-usable for 30 days! That's right, 30. Days!
The stainless steel is completely germ resistant. All you have to do is rinse off with hot water, or if your on the go wipe off with a napkin. It is super discreet. It comes with it's own little pouch that is no bigger than a credit card. As a matter of fact that's where I stored mine in my change purse in one of my credit card pouches.

I love to cook homemade meals. There's nothing better, but once a week we do go out to eat. Thursdays are our busiest days as it's the day for errands, bill paying, grocery shopping, and the million other things we have going on. So on those days we are rarely home. And let me say how frustrating it is to be out somewhere eating and then you have food stuck in your teeth. You have to excuse yourself and spend forever in the restroom trying to pick it out with your finger or a toothpick. Very time consuming, and sometimes even painful if you jab yourself or something.

Put it all to rest with the BrytonPick! It is amazing. Normal floss hurts my teeth sometimes because admittedly they aren't the straightest teeth a girl could hope for. But the BrytonPick doesn't hurt at all. I barely even feel it, and yet it still does it's job! I'm astounded.

It was easy to fit between my teeth. My husband tried the extra one that was sent and he said it was a bit difficult to slide it between his teeth, but not any more so than regular dental floss. Plus how can you complain when it's not only discreet, but is re-usable for 30 days! I will be buying this for sure as me and my husband truly loved it. I think it would be an awesome tool for those with braces as well.

This is sold at Meijer stores as well as other chains around the Midwest, but to get a truly great deal you can visit their website @ : http://www.brytonpick.com/. It definitely helps people reach their goal of healthy teeth and yet in a comfortable pain free manner at the same time. Definitely recommended by me and my family.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog