Monday, April 16, 2012

Scary Movie


Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

Oh my goodness! I just accidently watched the scariest movie ever on Lifetime. I didn’t realize it was going to get so intense and scary, and before I knew it, I was scared out of my wits. I literally walked all around the house and turned all the lights on in every room. I also double checked that ourSECURITYCHOICE alarm was set and on, and double checked all the doors to make sure they were locked. I hate when I am scared! All of a sudden, I start imagining all kinds of crazy things that could happen, no matter how unlikely. I didn’t know the movie was going to get so scary, or I never would have watched it. It was just so suspenseful, which drives me crazy. It was about this man who was stalking these girls, and oh my gosh, it was just so realistic. Monster movies don’t scare me; it’s the one’s that actually could happen in real life that get to me. I am never going to be able to get to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog