Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday Chronicle Review



example image



Recently I had to opportunity to review the Birthday Chronicle from Because I Tried It. Above is just an example product image to show you what yours will look like.
I couldn’t wait to get this for my oldest son’s scrapbook, and I plan on purchasing one for my youngest son’s scrapbook as well. It’s a really fun piece of paper you can print yourself, with stories from the year of your birth. It’s something I believe my son will re-read as he grows through the years.

Description of product::   A personalized (8 ½ x 11) newspaper style front page. Since it is sent to you via email in PDF format it will print on regular paper so you can print it out yourself. Simple leave your printer settings to normal, and it will print on standard sized paper. You can get your own birthday chronicle if your birthday is between January 1, 1900 - December 31, 2011. The Chronicle includes an optional personalized headline, and a greeting from the “then” president greeting your birth. There is a news around the world section, Top Music Hits section, celebrity births, and other popular stories from the year of your birth. In most of the story headlines the recipients name is inserted here and there with little details. It’s definitely a conversation starter.

My Thoughts::    I absolutely love this, and it is such fun for all ages. It would be wonderful as an addition to your child’s scrapbook, baby book, or even a unique gift that you could frame and present to a loved one. It’s definitely something original, and much more meaningful than a store-bought card or the likes. Not to mention it is definitely affordable with prices starting at only $2.00 and shipping within 48 hours! With each emailed product bought 100% of the proceeds go to helping children in need. Service is definitely speedy as I received my Birthday Chronicle the same day I had filled out the form! I was very impressed indeed.

Aside from The Birthday Chronicle Because I Tried It offers other personalized gifts such as: Anniversary Almanac, My Handprint Keepsake, Poems, Tooth Fairy Letter, Santa Claus Letter, Amazing Numerology, among others. Many of their products come on stationary as well as via email.

For more information and to browse their products you can check out the website at: becauseitriedit.com

Visit them on:    Facebook             Twitter
                        Pinterest               Google+

Subscribe to the Because I Tried It newsletter






Disclaimer:
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered another kind of birthday newspaper. And much better than any birthday newspaper I came across. It's called The Birthday Times, and apparently their offering free editions right now.
    The address is http://www.thebirthdaytimes.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog