Wednesday, October 3, 2012

An UNREAL Candy Review

I had a really awesome opportunity as a BzzAgent to try UNREAL candy.
Now before I get started there was a little mix up since we recently moved so I didn't get my entire UNREAL package, but I did go out to my local store and buy an UNREAL candy bar. I didn't want to miss out on this campaign or trying the candy to see if it was good. I like getting the word out there to my readers on great products so I just had to find out for myself. I ended up buying the Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat bar (Purple)




All the others were sold out at my local Kroger. I was astounded so I could hardly wait to get home and tear it open. I see NO Artificials, NO Corn Syrup, NO Hydrogenated Oils, and then they are all sold out? I knew I had to try it.
I was pleasantly surprised. The purple bar I mentioned above is very much similar to Snickers (which just happens to be my favorite candy bar).
There wasn't much of a difference in the taste, the candy bar held well together and despite it having all natural ingredients minus all the stuff that's bad for you it still tasted good. I really couldn't tell the missing "bad" ingredients. I felt the candy bar could be a bit thicker, but it was still really good and definitely affordable. I paid under a dollar for the candy bar.
I'm eager to try the other unjunked candies to see what they are like. Here's some of the ones they have:

  • Chocolate Candy Shell Peanuts (green)
  • Chocolate Candy Shell (blue)
  • Chocolate Caramel Nougat (red)
  • Chocolate Caramel Peanuts Nougat (purple)
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter (yellow)
You can even check out the ingredients and comparisons to some other leading candy brands, and even how it compares to a fruit/healthy snack. It's really interesting to see things laid out side by side. Just click here to see the differences, you'll be surprised.
If you'd like to find out anymore about their candy their website is really cool and interactive so you definitely won't find yourself bored over there. :)
http://getunreal.com/



Disclaimer: As a BzzAgent I was to receive the above product for free, and am part of a campaign to review the above mentioned product. All opinions expressed are mine alone however, and are 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog