Saturday, October 27, 2012

Songs That Make Us Sing Saturdays #3

Today I would like to share with you one of my favorite songs from my NEW favorite TV show Nashville.
It comes on ABC at 10/9c on Wednesdays, and every single episode so far has just been captivating. I definitely can't get bored watching this show, and I get to enjoy good country music while I watch it. And the actors are all actually singing which makes it even that much more amazing, to me anyway. If your interested in watching it only 3 episodes have aired so far, so it isn't too late to catch up or just enjoy.
Here's this week's song pick. Hope you enjoy it...



If you would like to join in on:
Songs That Make Us Sing
Just click on one of the following links and add your name to one of the mister linkys. They are amazing blogs by the way so go ahead and give them a follow as well if you'd like. :)

&
Because I'm The Mommy


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sincerely,
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog