Saturday, July 14, 2012

Songs That Make Us Sing Saturday - July 14


Songs That Make Us Sing


Okay so I was searching YouTube for this week's song (which I actually already had picked out) and this song caught my eye was randomly in the list. It wasn't what I searched for, but its something that all moms can identify with and it is hilarious! I'm so glad I clicked on it, and after I listened to it I can't get it out of my head. HAHA
Hope you enjoy it, it's verrryy catchy though just to warn you. :)

The Mom Song
(with Lyrics)
Artist: Anita Renfroe

If you want to join this awesome blog hop feel free to link up at the following blogs and join in our fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this about a million times before but I watch this vid every chance I get because it's so awesome. She's a riot.

    Thanks for sharing this AM--great choice.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog